Sunseeker San Remo 35
£89,950. UK Tax Paid.
1992 Sunseeker San Remo 35 for sale
This Sunseeker San Remo 35 has a Don Shed designed hull and powerful Volvo Penta KAD42 engines. This motor yacht has ‘good bones’ which has enjoyed regular investment and a total refit in recent years. From the wrapped hull, to custom finished cockpit seating, this Sunseeker is a unique opportunity to buy a fully restored classic British Motor yacht. The yacht and the refit work totals well in-excess of £100k. We’d highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate this motor yacht.
Please call our expert Brokerage team today, we recommend early viewings on this Sunseeker San Remo 35!
Don’t forget to watch the full video tour on our YouTube channel
Loved owning this Sunseeker San Remo 35.
Own your very own Sunseeker San Remo for less than £100,000! This sports cruiser is a fantastic opportunity having been regularly maintained and refurbished over the years. With some brilliant upgrades including automatic fenders and lines we can’t wait to start viewings on this beautiful boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct their agents or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Manufacturer / model||Sunseeker|
|New or used||Used|
|Max Speed||32 knots|
|Dry Weight||6,500 kg|
|Engines||Twin Volvo Penta KAD 42|
|Power||240HP x 2|
|Fuel Tank||530 Litres / 116.5 Gallons|
Take a deeper dive into all the information. Just click the category you want to learn more about.
- Impressions was coded by the MCA for 8 persons chartering up to 60 miles offshore up until August 2022
- Fully automatic Sea-Fire extinguisher system in engine room (Fitted 2008, Serviced 2011)
- Fire Stick extinguishers at helm, centre and rear cabins (new 2021)
- Fire blanket next to cooker
- Safety torches
- 16kg Lewmar Stainless Steel Delta Anchor on electric windlass operated either from the foredeck or the cockpit. (New 2021)
- 12kg spare anchor
- Lewmar V1 windlass fitted Sept 2019
- New 25 metre Anchor Chain fitted Sept 2019
- 6 x inflatable fenders with lines
- 2 x 10m mooring lines
- Fitted sheets for front & rear cabins.
- Fitted duvets + covers for front & rear cabins
- Kettle — 700w
- Possible 6 Berths – double forward cabin, single aft cabin (converts to double) and saloon converts to further double when required
- Generous headroom—over 6ft standing room in main cabin.
- Forward cabin with double berth, wardrobe and wall mounted 7” TV and Brand new 12v bedside LED lights
- RGB Colour Change LED lighting with remote Control
- Soft white LED Night light with remote control
- Brand new sliding door fitted to replace roller door into cockpit area.
- Saloon with curved sofa (Re-upholstered in 2019)
- 32” LG TV with Glomex Dab Antennae
- Galley to port with brand new (Jan 2021) Dometic 12v CRX65 coolmatic fridge, and new custom sink.
- Ikea 240v Travel Induction Hob
- Brand New Blinds fitted Jan 2021
- Built in brand new Russell Hobbs 700w Microwave oven.
- Built in 12v Digital TV, currently used as Digital Picture Frame
- Heads to port with marine WC, basin, and shower.
- Pressurised hot & cold water systems.
- Aft cabin with door to starboard, and single berth, convertible to a double.
- Large cockpit with wet bar and sink, dinette/double sun bed, double helm seat.
- Transom shower to bathing platform.
- Cockpit and bathing platform laid with Flexi-Teak imitation teak (2012). New folding teak cockpit
- table fitted 2018. Cockpit re-upholstered with new seating by Langham Potter April 2021
- Eberspacher diesel heating ducted to all three cabins and Cockpit seating area.(Serviced in 2019)
- LEDs under seating and wet bar, controlled by remote control
- Eight 12v batteries — two engine, two domestic, both new June 2019, Two forward in Bow for Bow Thruster (AGM May 2019)
- Two in Engine bay for Stern Thruster (May 2019)
- Shore power circuit (30amp)
- 1000w Inverter capable of running the microwave & kettle
- New Battery charging system fitted 2012
- Volvo Instrumentation
- Twin USB Charging points on helm
- Twin Rev Counters
- Clipper Depth/Speed Instrument
- Cetrek Autopilot
- Sideshift SS340 Bow thruster with helm control and remote control Fitted May 2019 (Motor replaced August 2021)
- Sideshift ST340 Stern thruster with helm control and remote control fitted May 2019, motor replaced (September 2021)
- Lowrance Chart plotter new 2018
- Lowrance AIS Radio new 2018
- Furuno First Watch Wireless Radar System (Works with mobile phones and tablets) fitted Sept 2018
- Complete set of KUS gauges fitted 2021
- Fuel & Water gauges
- Oil Pressure x 2
- Water Temperature x 2
- Seawater pump green indicator lamps (indicating normal operating temperature). In the event of a
pump overheating (i.e. a blockage in the seawater flow) red lights and 89db alarms are triggered.
- Exhaust manifold overheat red warning lights and alarms.
- Fuel capacity: 530 Litres / 116.5 Gallons
- Fuel Burn – Slow travel 7-8 gph / Cruise 10-12 gph/ Heavy Weather 14gph/ WOT 18 gph
- Fresh Water Tank – 130 litres
- Pressurised water system
- Water heating by engines when at sea and immersion heater when connected to shore power.
- New calorifier (hot water tank) fitted 2016.
- Three automatic bilge pumps
- Shower drain sump pump
- Jabsco Lite Electric 12v Toilet fitted Mar 2019
- Seasmart Automatic Toilet sanitiser
- Twin Volvo KAD42 diesels producing 240hp each. Engines are supercharged and turbocharged. Both
turbochargers were renewed in 2016.
- Port engine rebuilt in 2012, Starboard rebuilt in 2016.
- Both Heat exchangers flushed through in August 2021
- Both Oil pressure regulators replaced in August 2021
- Speed: Cruising – 25knots (3,000rpm) – top speed 32/33 knots (3,600rpm). Figures based on KAD
- 42 engines with B5 Duo props.
- This boat is equipped with the J Series props which give a substantial performance increase,
particularly in acceleration. With the B5 props it was virtually impossible to get on the plane without
using the superchargers. With the new props, this is easily achieved. Because of this, the
superchargers have been rewired so that they only operate (within their permitted range), when
selected by the helmsman, operated by a flick switches on the helm In day to day use and they are very rarely required.
- Engines Serviced Annually regardless of Hours run.
- Both exhaust Bellows replaced May 2019
- Starboard side Engine Starter motor replaced June 2021
- Engine Oil, Coolant, filters replaced Jan 2021
- Water pump belts, power steering belts, Alternator Belts and Supercharger belts all replaced June 2021
- The Starboard outdrive was replaced with a new Volvo Penta unit in 2015.
- The Port outdrive was overhauled in 2016.
2021 Extensive Refit
- Brand new Windscreen replaced in April 2021
- Brand new Rub Rail fitted April 2021
- Engine Bay lighting fitted April 2021
- Boat Wrapped in Graphite Metallic in April 2021
- Helm Position Replaced and reworked April 2021
- Steering Wheel and Throttles replaced May 2021
- Throttle cables and Gear cables replaced July 2021
- Automatic Fender System from “boat innovation’ New 2021
- New Cockpit / Saloon Door 2021
- New internal headlining 2021
CONTACT US TODAY
the form below. All fields are required.