£29,950. UK Tax Paid.
Windy 8800 for sale
This Windy 8800 is a true classic from the Windy range. Finished by true craftsman in an era of when boats were build to different standard. With a galley and heads below, the model boasts a forward double berth which
coverts in to a twin ‘V’ berth. This versatile space is a comfortable U shaped seating area with a real wood table, flat screen TV and Radio.
The cockpit seats can either be placed down to extend the length of the already large sunpads or be placed in seating position facing the cockpit table, which is very handy to enjoy a nice meal with guests under the sun.
Previous Owner’s comments
Although the boat now 33 years old, she is in good working condition for a boat her age and to ensure she provides good service for many years to come the vendor had 2 new engines fitted in 2020. She is stored undercover year round and launched for use only. Early viewings recommended.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct their agents or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Manufacturer / model||Windy 8800|
|New or used||Used|
|Lying||Cosham, United Kingdom|
|Length overall||27 ft 7 in|
|Beam||9 ft 2 in|
|Cabins||1 (sleeps 4)|
|Engine||Twin 2020 Volvo Penta 5.7 GXi V8 320hp|
Take a deeper dive into all the information. Just click the category you want to learn more about.
- Stainless Steel Bathing Ladder
- Cockpit Shower
- Fenders with Colour Matched Fender Socks
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Electric Windlass
- Synthetic Teak Side Decks
- Camper Covers with Stainless Steel Radar hoop and frame
- Teak Cockpit
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Pilot and Co-Pilot Swivel Chairs
- Clarion Sound System and Cockpit Speakers
- Infill cushion to convert cockpit to aft sunbed
- Teak Bathing Platform and Boarding Ladder
- Shore Power with connection and lead
- Hot Water System
- 2 x Foam Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire System to Engine Bay
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Gas with Gas Locker
- 240V / 12V Electrical System
Electronics and navigation
- Garmin GPS Plotter
- NavMan Multi Display Speed / Depth with Depth Alarm
- Shipmate VHF with DSC
- Adjustable Chart Light to Helm
- CD Radio Helm controls
- Forward Double / V Berth
- Heads with sea toilet
- Flat Screen TV
- Radio / CD / Bluetooth Connection
- Gas Hob
- Real Wood and Leather Interior
- Teak effect Flooring
- Real Wood Table
CONTACT US TODAY
the form below. All fields are required.