We’d like to reassure all our customers that we are monitoring Government and British Marina Industry advice as soon as it is issued.
Tier 5 guidance can be viewed here: https://britishmarine.co.uk/Services/Representation-and-Promotion/Industry-Campaigns/Coronavirus
As we’re sure you’re all aware these restrictions are law and we ask that wherever possible you remain at home whilst we look after the safety of your boat.
Our experienced Boatyard, Bosun and security teams will be onsite 24/7 as per previous lockdowns – there is no need to attend the Marina.
As things currently stand we can confirm:
- The marina offices will now be closed for the safety of our customers, tenants and teams, although access to the Marina office and Bosum team is possible via the doors at the rear of the building for Berth Holders and fuel payments.
- The fuel pumps remain open and our Bosun team can assist
- The Boatyard remains open, services include: lift outs/re-launches, repairs, jet washing, hull polishing, antifouling, painting and valeting. Tier 5 restrictions mean you or outside contractors are unable to work on your boats and only our dedicated team can do so at this time
- Offshore Performance is open for servicing and repairs. The showroom remains closed
- The toilets and showers remain open for site users with COVID-19 cleaning protocols in place
- Salterns Brokerage office is closed to the public but we remain open for business via email/phone correspondence and virtual viewings
- Salterns Chandlery remains closed – but 24/7 fuel is still available
- No overnight boat stays are permitted
- The Harbourside Hotel remains closed
We strongly recommend you stay at home and utilise our Boatyard and Golden Arrow Marine engineering teams to take care of any services your boat or PWC might require over the next few months. Getting booked in early for spring servicing and re-launches will mean you’re not disappointed when you want to enjoy the warmer weather and favourable sailing conditions.
The Marina Office is manned by a member of the team 24/7 to assist with any day to day matters regarding your boat and its berthing. T. 01202 709971 | E. email@example.com
Chandlery – Notice of Closure
Our Chandlery will remain closed until the restrictions are lifted. If you urgently need anything then we’ll be happy to help just contact us on 01202 709971.
The fuel pontoon will remain operational 24/7 and fuel top up’s can be booked on
T. 01202 709971.
There is a high demand for boats this year so if you are looking to sell, upgrade or purchase we’re still here to help. T. 01202 707222 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org
On hand for all Marina boat repairs, maintenance and valeting. Lift outs and storage options also still offered. T. 01202 707391 | E.email@example.com
Contact us now to book in your PWC for winterisation. New sales and info on
T. 01202 706369 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Arrow Marine
Working on-site with our boatyard are our highly qualified engineering team at Golden Arrow Marine, who remain open and available. We’re the only authorised Volvo Penta Centre in Poole, Portsmouth & Southampton and provide 2 years warranty on all Volvo parts when fitted by us. T. 01202 677387 for the Poole Branch. Or E. email@example.com